Forest City Comicon.ca
The website for London Ontario’s Forest City Comicon was customized and delivered by Video For Hire. Using template-based design allowed us to save on costs to the client while delivering a solid web presence. We also work with the Comicon to maintain social media feeds and operate the event’s advertising.
L.A. Mood Comics.ca
L.A. Mood Comics and Games in London needed a new website and e-mail hosting. Most importantly, they needed to be able to update the website themselves during the course of business. We installed a template-based WordPress site and provided the training and e-mail administration for it which included the ability for customers to update their comic subscriptions online.
St. Charles Garnier & Sacred Heart Parishes
St. Charles Garnier & Sacred Heart Parishes were in need of a new website. The project also included producing a series of instructional videos for staff to reference when making changes to the website.
This depends on the size of the project. Believe it or not, it is possible to deploy a template based website in less than a week.
The amount of time we recommend from project beginning to ending is about a month (at the end of that month the website is fully functional, you and your staff have been trained on how to operate it, and its e-mail addresses are working correctly).
We only charge $200/year (all-inclusive) once the site is up and running. There is no annual charge during your first year using the website. Your annual fee includes:
- Website Hosting
- Your Domain Name (the .com / .ca)
- Up to 10 e-mail addresses
- Basic Support for Website & E-mail
- Basic Administrative Updates (Example: Add / Remove a Menu Item)
Yes. The templates we customize are mobile-friendly.
As part of your annual fee ($150) we are able to offer basic support on your website. This means that we will keep it up and running, make sure your e-mail system is functioning properly, and make small admin updates to the site as required.
A $100 deposit is necessary to begin work on your site. Once you are satisfied that the site is complete the remaining amount is due within 15 days.
We will do everything we can to make your transition a smooth one. We will never leave you high and dry if you choose to make a change. With companies we have worked with in the past we understand that there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to properly transfer a domain (.com / .ca) or e-mail addresses.
If you choose to make a change at a later time:
- We will release your domain (.com / .ca) to your new provider upon request.
- It will be the responsibility of your new provider to make a copy of your website database for transfer (if applicable). The license for the template-based website is held by your company.
- We will continue to leave your website up and e-mail operational until a transfer plan is completed with you and your new provider.
- Once the transfer is officially made our maintenance and support of the website comes to an end.
Let's Get Started with a No-Commitment Consultation!